Tell Me More About Subscribing
As a subscriber to CDN you will gain full access to maorinews.info, which includes:
- Design Development features and Design Reviews, giving a deep understanding of the creation and outcomes of the most significant new designs
- Interviews with key designers, providing insight into the direction in which they’re taking their brands
- Coverage of Degree Shows at the major schools worldwide, an indicator of where the future talent lies
- Trend reports from motor shows and non-automotive events, ensuring that you're always up to date with new developments likely to influence the design industry
- Design essays, ranging from how Chinese design is taking to the world stage to the use of tactile materials and designing with leather
This is in addition to complete access to our archive of reports from motor shows, design reviews and interviews with designers, plus all of our free content, which becomes unavailable to non-subscribers after six months of its published date.
Two types of annual subscription are available, either for an individual or a group:
- If you're a professional designer or freelancer, you get all the benefits of the full range of exclusive CDN content
- If you are a student studying full-time at a recognised university, college or design school, you can purchase an individual subscription at a special discounted rate (we ask you to provide evidence)
You can twin CDN with a subscription to Interior Motives magazine. The magazine is published four times a year and charts the development of significant new-car interiors.
- A Large Studio subscription offers access for up to 100 members of the same organisation in one region. It is used by the studios of large global carmakers to ensure their design teamas have access to the full content of CDN. For a global subscription please contact us.
- Studio 20 is a subscription type which allows up to 20 users in a single organisational unit at a single location to have access to the full content.
- Design Schools have a category of subscription which allows up to 100 faculty and students at a single school to have concurrent access to the full content of CDN, delivering both teaching materials and inspiration.