JAC Italy Design Center
JAC Italy Design Center is situated in Torino, Italy, the world capital of car design. It was founded in June 2005, starting off as a small team of international designers.
Now there are about 100 experienced designers, modelers and engineers, working in a 5000m2 R&D center. They come from the nine biggest automotive markets, with experience from world-leading OEMs, and are full of passion for styling & engineering.
Top Italian car magazine Quattroruote has recognised JAC Italy Design Center as the No.6 design center in Italy.
Our mission is to blend the best of European and Chinese culture to make remarkable design.
Our target is to: 1, build a leading brand in China; 2, introduce Chinese design internationally; 3, give a cheerful and wonderful user experience to our customers.
General Manager and Design Director
- graduated from Coventry University with an MA in Automotive Design
- joined JAC in 2005 from Arup Design Group
- is the General Manager, Founder and Design Director of JAC Italy Design Center
- designed JAC's 2nd and 3rd generation passenger car lineups
- JAC Refine S3 is the most successful project in his career at JAC so far, and is the best-selling B segment SUV in China, with more than 30,000 sales per month
- leading concept cars from the Italian office include the Vision III, Vision IV and SC-9, which have won several Chinese design and concept awards.