Various Positions, KIA
Kia Design Center Europe is accommodated in The European Headquarters of KIA Motors, situated in the heart of the vibrant and international metropolis Frankfurt am Main.
The Design center operates under the guidance of Mr. Peter Schreyer and Mr. Gregory Guillaume to produce an exciting variety of concept and production cars for all major motor shows and global markets.
We are looking for a gifted Visualization Specialist to join the team, who can help bring our creations to life with his/her outstanding creative skills and passion for design.
- Preparation of 3D CAD data to create VR presentations in VRED or Unreal Engine
- Presentation of 2D, 3D CAD and VR data on Powerwall and HTC Vive
- Concept development, image ideation, realization and composition of photo realistic renderings
- Preferred toolset: Alias, Maya, VRED, AfterEffects, Nuke, Substance
- A minimum of 4 years of work experience in Automotive Design
- Ability to carry out VR-Presentations
- Ability to work with surface and scan data to create photo realistic VR presentations
- Very good English skills (written & spoken), German desired
- Passion for new technologies and the latest VR presentation techniques
- You are a team player
Interior Designers and Senior Interior Designers
At our award-winning Kia Design Center, located in the heart of Frankfurt, you can experience an urban atmosphere while working on design proposals for concept cars as well as production projects, and their development into 3-D digital and clay models with subsequent follow-up of the feasibility process of these designs.
We are looking for talented Interior Designers and Senior Interior Designers to join our design team.
- A minimum of three years of substantial experience in Automotive Interior Design
- Excellent creativity
- High sensibility to grasp upcoming trends and the ability to translate them into striking design proposals
- Outstanding professional sketching and presentation skills
- Experience and knowledge of the complete automotive interior design process
- Strong skills in guiding and directing CAD- and clay modelers within the 3-D stages of design development
- Extensive understanding and experience of automotive engineering and packaging
- Competent knowledge of 3-D design programs (i.e. Alias) is beneficial
- A proactive global mindset, flexibility, excellent social and communication skills within our multi-national design team
- Commitment and motivation to travel outside of Europe
- Proficient English language skills
- Creation of striking interior design proposals and design details for show cars and production projects
- Visualization and development of these design proposals in form of sketches, renderings and 3-D models, and their presentation to the management
- Guidance and direction of CAD- and clay modelers during the design development phase
- Follow-up of the design development during the feasibility phase of a project
- Research and trend scouting activities